MAS greatly appreciates the contributions of each and every individual, corporate sponsor, and organizational partner who believes in us and assists with support for our mission. If you have any questions or would like to discuss a business sponsorship, contact MAS President Chris Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors (Businesses contributing cash or in-kind donations)
- Buoy Beer https://www.buoybeer.com
- Wellman Surveying http://www.wellmansurveying.com
- Whites Electronics https://www.whiteselectronics.com
- Sovereign Maritime http://www.sovereignmaritime.com
Partners (other non-profits we work with on projects)
- Columbia River Maritime Museum http://www.crmm.org/
- Clatsop County Community College https://www.clatsopcc.edu/
- Nehalem Valley Historical Society http://nehalemvalleyhistory.org/
- Garibaldi Museum http://garibaldimuseum.org/
- Westport Maritime Museum http://www.westportmaritimemuseum.com/
Thanks to a matching Preserving Oregon grant in 2017, the Beeswax Wreck Remote Sensing project was funded to conduct a search of deposits in the area associated with the Beeswax Wreck site.
With generous support from the Clatsop County Cultural Coalition grants program, LAIKA Studios Grant and a matching donation, our 2016 Maritime Cultural Heritage ROV Project to acquire and build a customized Open ROV with G0Pro camera was fully funded.