Due to the Weather Conditions, the Columbia River Shipwreck Conference will begin at 12pm
Saturday Feb 09, 2019
In addition to the delayed start, we will have a modified schedule based on the speakers able to make it to Astoria:
• Welcome and Introductions – CRMM Exec Director Sam Johnson & MAS President Chris Dewey
• Keynote – Dennis Griffin OR State Archaeologist
• Beeswax Wreck Project Discussion Panel – Project Director Scott Williams, MAS President Chris Dewey, and Dr. Griffin.
• Search for the Tonquin – Tom Beasley
• Steamer Argo – Ellen Raabe
• European Influences in Proto-Historic Hawaii – Rick Rogers
Sunday Feb 10, 2019
9:00 AM Basic training and Shipwreck Survey training for new members
Email us email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Columbia River Maritime Museum is located at:
1792 Marine Drive
Astoria, Oregon 97103
Please be careful on the roads if you plan to join us.